12,312 Reviews Scanned
- Ultralight (12 ounces) inflatable air mattress for backpacking and mountaineering offers maximum warmth for the weight, ideal for 3-season alpine adventures
- Reflective ThermaCapture technology traps radiant heat while Triangular Core Matrix baffled construction provides stability and minimizes heat loss
- Tapered design reduces weight without compromising warmth; textured, no-slip fabric ensures that sleeping bags stay put during the night
- The 2.5-inch thick mattress inflates in less than two minutes by blowing into valve, and packs to the size of a one-liter water bottle
- Regular measures 72x20x2.5 inches inflated, 9x4 inches packed, and weighs 12 ounces; stuff sack and repair kit included
- Lighter weight, more packable than fleece
- Adds up to 14 degrees of warmth to a sleeping bag
- Mummy shape with a box foot
- Draw cord hood with mini cord lock
- Weighs just 9 oz, packs into its own 3” x 5” sil nylon stuff sack
- Best use: The best dry bag/compression sack for sleeping bags & other bulky yet compressible items
- Capacity: 15 liter - all your clothes for a trip
- Compressed: evenly compresses down to 1/3rd orinial volume with 4 straps; 14L to 4.5L
- Features: double stitched, waterproof tape seams. Hypalon rolltop closure. 4 Extra long straps with reinforced stress point. Pull handle on the bottom
- Fabric: Sturdy 70D Nylon waterproof fabric in the body and lid. eVent waterproof/air-permeable base fabric
- BEST USE: Sea to Summit's most versatile dry sack for backpacking, travel & light paddle adventures
- CAPACITY: 8 Liters: a puffy jacket & a sleeping bag or food for 2-3 days Size: 6.7 x 18 in
- WATER TIGHT: Lightweight 70D Nylon with Polyurethane waterproof coating, taped seam construction
- FEATURES: Waterproof hypalon roll-top closure, 5/8" side squeeze buckle closure & oval shaped, non-rolling bottom
- SPECS: Size: 6.7 x 18 in; Weight: 2.8 oz / 80g
- LiteSåk 2.0 utilizes a silicone-coated nylon that is 3 times stronger and more durable than our previous version, yet still weighs a couple ounces and folds down to just a few inches. Perfect for...
- IPX-6 WATERPROOF TO PROTECT YOUR GEAR: The secret's our "Silnylon" fabric: 70-D ripstop nylon coated with silicone. The roll-down seal offers IPX-6 protection to keep your gear safe & dry!
- GOES EVERYWHERE YOU DO: LiteSåk 2.0 neatly stores inside it's integrated carry pouch, and the included aluminum carabiner provides an easy way to attach it to your backpack, kayak, or stroller.
- EASY TO CLOSE & SEAL: Simply push out the excess air, then fold down the bag's top at least 3 times. Snap the buckle shut & you're set!
- SHOP RISK FREE: At S.Å.K we are a leader in waterproof bags and we are sure you'll love your LiteSåk. We’re so confident in our design, each one comes with our satisfaction guarantee and lifetime...
- Three lightweight, waterproof dry sacks for backpacking, kayaking, or adventure travel; includes 2-, 4-, and 8-liter bags
- Soft and flexible rip-stop fabric with watertight roll-top closure for maximum compression
- Polyurethane-coated with watertight, double-stitched, tape-sealed seams for waterproofing
- 8-liter sack measures 10.75 x 22 inches; 4-liter sack measures 9.5 x 15.5 inches; 2-liter sack measures 7.75 x 13 inches
- Backed by the Outdoor Products Plain + Simple Lifetime Guarantee
- Material: 15D Ultra-Sil Nano nylon
- Volume: [1L] 61 cu in, [2L] 122 cu in, [4L] 244 cu in, [8L] 488 cu in, [13L] 793 cu in, [20L] 1221 cu in, [35L] 2136 cu in
- Dimensions: [1L] 9.4 x 5.1 x 3 in, [2L] 11.2 x 5.9 x 3.7 in, [4L] 13 x 6.7 x 4.4 in, [8L] 18.5 x 7.9 x 5.9 in, [13L] 20.5 x 8.9 x 6.5 in, [20L] 24.8 x 10.2 x 7.9 in, [35L] 27.6 x 12.2 x 9.8 in
- Closure: Hypalon waterproof roll-top
- Waterproof: yes, fully taped seams
- Lightweight and compact closed-cell foam camping mattress is a durable, dependable, and economical option for sleeping on the ground
- Trusted by mountaineers and backpackers for generations, the classic pad features folding accordion-style construction that is compact and easily packable
- Reflective ThermaCapture coating and heat-trapping dimples capture radiant heat, increasing overall warmth by 20 percent for an extra cozy night’s sleep (R-Value 2.6)
- Sleeping pad foam is softer on the top for comfort, and denser on the bottom for extra insulation, durability, and protection from the ground
- Molded foam mattress measures 72 x 20 inches (20 x 5 x 5.5 inches folded) and weighs 14 ounces; made in the USA
- Mummy style 30 degree sleeping bag for backpacking and other outdoor activities; featuring SpiraFil high loft insulation for maximum warmth and durability
- EN tested to provide a comfortable night’s sleep at temperatures as low as 30°F
- Anatomically shaped footbox for more wiggle room and less heat buildup
- Weight: 3 pounds, 1 ounce.; pack volume: 640.7curie (10.5 liters)
- 70D 100 percentage polyester, 2.2 ounce/yard; 70D 100 percentage embossed polyester, 2.2 ounce/yard
- WHY THE SELKIRK SYSTEM? Have you ever tried tying a rope around a rock, tossing it repeatedly, breaking branches, and finally getting to hang your food from a branch? It's not fun. Instead, put a few...
- HOW EXACTLY DOES IT WORK? Put a couple rocks in the Rock Sok, tie off the rope and easily toss it over a branch. Then our 2-to-1 pulley system makes it as easy as possible to raise your food. The...
- WHEN WOULD I USE ONE? The Selkirk Design System is perfect for camping, hiking, backpacking, back country fishing, etc. Anytime you have the need for a bear sack, you can use this kit to hang your...
- PEACE OF MIND - Finally, a peaceful night's sleep or a worry free day hike away from your camp without the concern of waking up to or returning to a ramsacked campsite. Whether it is bears, wolves,...
- 30-Day 100% Money Back Guarantee! WHAT IS INCLUDED? 1 Bearbag, 1 Rock Sok, 2 Ropes, 2 Carabiners & Waterproof/Tearproof Instructions
Our Promise to You
We receive a lot of questions about what products we recommend, especially the products on this page. Questions like:
- What is the best Zpacks Sleeping Bags for , for or even ?
- What is the best Zpacks Sleeping Bags to buy?
- What is the best Zpacks Sleeping Bags to buy on the market?
- or even What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Zpacks Sleeping Bags?…
All of these above questions make purchase decisions difficult. We know the feeling because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources. Luckily, we use incredibly smart and complicated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Zpacks Sleeping Bags of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
Last update on 2020-01-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API