9,946 Reviews Scanned
- Specially formulated to allow fast, thorough and gentle cleansing of wounds in all stages
- Choose mist or stream delivery to loosen and remove protein and wound debris with a non-ionic surfactant
- To clean a wide variety of wounds including: » Pressure injuries » Partial- and full-thickness wounds » Infected and non-infected wounds
- Contains (1) 16 ounce bottle
- Cleanses without burning or stinging.
- Gentle & effective.
- Preservative & drug-free.
- Helps promote healing.
- Available in two convenient sizes.
- TREAT YOUR WOUNDS WITH A QUALITY SOLUTION: Specially formulated to effectively remove organic material, slough, blood clots, other wound debris, and dead tissues without disrupting the wound bed as it...
- GENTLE, NON-IRRITATING FORMULA: Applying this cleanser onto your skin is easy and introduces no pain at all. It’s a mild, non-irritating saline wound wash that’s great for treating minor and...
- IMPROVE QUALITY OF YOUR SKIN: While our anti fungal cleanser gets the job done to already existing wounds, it promotes healthier skin to protect your body from future infections. It is pH balanced so...
- PERFECT TO KEEP ANYWHERE: Our cleanser is a must-have in every household, school nurse’s office, nursing home, or medical facility. It’s perfectly packaged to be easy to store and keep in cabinets...
- EASY DIRECTIONS, QUICK APPLICATION: The cleanser comes in a bottle and utilizes an adjustable spraying nozzle. Set the nozzle to gentle mist or irrigating stream depending on severity of wound. Flush...
- Gently cleanses all types of wounds
- Non-Ionic Surfactant and Physiologically - compatible
- Wound cleansers
- Latex free
- Simply Saline
- Church and Dwight
- Arm & Hammer Simply Saline Wound Wash, 7.1 FZ (Pack of 4)
- Gently cleanses minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- Pressurized flow effectively removes dirt and debris with better control and less waste
- It dispenses a controlled spray at any angle, even upside down
- Simply Saline
- Church and Dwight
- ESSENTIAL FIRST AID KIT PRODUCT: Add Wound Wash to your first aid kit for use to clean cuts, scrapes, wounds, dressing, bandages, or piercings.
- CLEANSES WITHOUT THE STING: Avoid the burn of hydrogen peroxide with Wound Wash to provide moisture and help cleanse to promote healing.
- EASY TO USE 360 DEGREE SPRAY: Use Wound Wash at any angle for easy, consistent application to wounds and piercings.
- PIERCING AFTERCARE: Recommended by piercers, Wound Wash cleanses body piercings to avoid infection and promote healing.
- STERILE, DRUG-FREE, AND PRESERVATIVE FREE: Wound Wash's Sterile Saline Solution removes dirt and debris from wounds and promotes the healing process.
Our Promise to You
We receive a lot of questions about what products we recommend, especially the products on this page. Questions like:
- What are the best Wound Washes this year?
- What is the best Wound Washes to buy?
- What is the best Wound Washes to buy on the market?
- or even What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Wound Washes?…
All of these above questions make purchase decisions difficult. We know the feeling because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources. Luckily, we use incredibly smart and complicated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Wound Washes of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
Last update on 2020-10-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API