17,630 Reviews Scanned
- The Medline 300 lb weight capacity ultralight transport chair allows you to travel light while making outings and/or and rehab situations easier
- This durable transport chair weighs less than 15 lbs | Compact, simple-folding design is great for travel and storage
- Stow-n-go clips allow the comfort footrests to be locked to the side of the transport wheelchair when not in use
- Restaurant-style permanent armrests allow the user to sit closer to tables and desks for a more comfortable experience
- Padded nylon upholstery | 8 inch rear wheels for easy forward and reverse | Made of high-grade aluminum | 16 inch seat depth, 19 inch seat width
- Cutting-edge wheelchair design makes independent mobility enjoyable
- Detachable desk arms and premium elevated leg rests provide customizable support
- 18" padded nylon wheelchair seat ensures lasting comfort and is easy to clean
- Durable tires feature push-to-lock functionality for safety. Comes with calf strap
- Overall dimensions: 42"(L) x 24"(W) x 36"(H); Closed width: 12.5"; Seat dimensions: 16"(D) x 18"(W) x 19.5"(H); Armrest height: 8"; Weight capacity: 250 pounds. Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks
- Powder coated silver vein steel frame with nylon upholstery is durable, lightweight, attractive, and easy to clean
- Urethane tires mounted on composite wheels provide durability and low maintenance; Comes with push to lock wheel locks
- Padded arms for comfort and a carry pocket on backrest provides additional convenience
- Folding back canes for transport and storage; Plastic foot plates
- Weight capacity: 250 pounds
- Flip-back, desk-length arms make it easy to navigate under tables | elevating leg rests enhance comfort and remove easily
- Breathable nylon upholstery is soft and comfortable
- Premium welds ensure reliability and durability
- Smooth-rolling Mag wheels with low-maintenance flat-free tires; foot-powered movement with 2” seat-height adjustments (hemi-height)
- 300-Lb. Weight capacity | 33-lb. Product weight, without leg rests. Latex free; Not MRI safe
- Contains (1) Carex Transport Wheelchair, a portable wheelchair that folds. The Transport Chair features adjustable swing away removable foot rests. The wheel chair has a sturdy steel frame that folds...
- With a 19 inch seat, the transport wheelchair provides a comfortable drive. The secure belt makes that ride safer. Whether you're recovering from surgery or have a chronic medical condition our...
- Transfer wheelchair folds up to fit into a trunk, a perfect medical transport chair for bringing someone home from the hospital. Transport wheelchair is great for those on the go or those in need of a...
- The sturdy steel frame of the transport chair provides full support during everyday transport and also folds easily for compact storage and transfer making it an excellent choice for safe sturdy and...
- Trust in Carex, a leader in wheelchairs for adults, seniors, disabled, and handicap. Shop our entire line of lightweight wheelchairs for adults, our transporter wheelchair, and our classic wheel...
- Cutting-edge design makes independent mobility enjoyable
- Detachable desk arms and premium swing-away leg rests provide customizable support
- 18” padded ergonomic seat ensures lasting comfort. Comes with calf strap
- Durable tires feature push-to-lock functionality for safety. The maximum weight limit is 250 pounds
- Cross brace and nylon seat upholstery are easy to clean
- Removable flip-back arms allow for easy transfer
- Dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi-level
- Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks
- Dimensions of the seat is 16x19x18 inches and the seat height is 18 inches
- Wheelchairs & accessories
- Wheelchair Econ REM desk arms 20 wither's dual axle
- Made in: United States
- Blue Powder-coated frame, black cross brace; Weight Capacity 250 lbs
- Nylon upholstery is durable, lightweight, attractive, and easy to clean
- Flip-back, padded desk-length arm
- Solid rubber tires mounted on composite wheels provide durability and low maintenance
- Overall Dimensions: 42"(L) x 24"(W) x 36"(H). Closed Width: 12.5". Armrest Height: 8"
- Overall Dimensions: 32.5" x 36.5" x 32" (WxHxL)
- Seat Dimensions: 24" Wide x 18" Deep
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- Desk-length removable armrests
- Swing-away detachable footrests
Our Promise to You
We receive a lot of questions about what products we recommend, especially the products on this page. Questions like:
- What are the best Wheelchairs For Adults this year?
- What is the best Wheelchairs For Adults to buy?
- What is the best Wheelchairs For Adults to buy on the market?
- or even What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Wheelchairs For Adults?…
All of these above questions make purchase decisions difficult. We know the feeling because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources. Luckily, we use incredibly smart and complicated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Wheelchairs For Adults of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
Last update on 2021-01-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API