13,485 Reviews Scanned
- ✔ [Survival Gear for Outdoor Water Needs] - If you want to obtain healthy drinking water simply and quickly, you can use this survival gear. The mini and lightweight filtering system are ideal for...
- ✔ [Portable & Long Life-Span] - This straw filtration at only 6.7” long and 1.1” in diameter fits any bottle, cup, or glass. It weighs just 6 ounces and fits in the palm of your hand, pocket,...
- ✔ [3-Stage Filtration] - Our 3-Stage Filtration system including coarse filter screen, coconut shell activated carbon and hollow fiber ultrafiltration membranes. which can remove 99.9999% of harmful...
- ✔ [Smaller Pore Size] - We all know that the smaller pore size, the higher the filtering accuracy, Our pore size is 0.1 microns which can filter out 99.99999% of the tiny material. Compared to the...
- ✔ [Excellent Customer Service] - We provide one year warranty and 30 days money back, lifetime friendly customer service, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us, we will always to...
- Ideal for outdoor recreation, hiking, camping, scouting, domestic and international travel, and emergency preparedness
- High-performance 0. 1 Micron absolute inline filter fits in the palm of your hand and weighs just 2 ounces; 100% of MINI units individually tested three times to performance standards by Sawyer
- Attaches to included drinking pouch, standard disposable water bottles, hydration packs, or use the straw to drink directly from your water source
- Removes 99. 99999% of all bacteria (salmonella, cholera, and E. coli); removes 99. 9999% of all protozoa (such as giardia and cryptosporidium); also removes 100% of micro plastics
- Filter rated up to 100, 000 gallons; Includes one Sawyer MINI filter, 16-ounce reusable squeeze pouch, 7-inch drinking straw, and cleaning plunger
- This official LifeStraw personal water filter will provide 792 gallons (3,000 liters) of safe drinking water without using chemicals, iodine
- Removes 99.9999% of bacteria including Escherichia coli (e-coli), campylobacter, vibrio cholera, pseudomonas aeruginosa, shigella, salmonella
- Removes 99.9% of protozoa including giardia lamblia (beaver fever), cryptosporidium parvum, entamoeba histolytica
- No shelf life, can be stored indefinitely even after use
- Perfect for your family and friends to use during camping, hiking and backpacking or for your emergency kits at your home, car and office
- High-capacity, gravity-fed, hollow-fiber water filter system is ideal for group and family camping, outdoor adventures, and emergency preparedness
- Meets all EPA/NSF guidelines for removal of 99.9999% of bacteria and 99.9% of protozoa, including giardia, cryptosporidium, E. coli, salmonella, cholera
- No pumping required; reservoir fills easily and hangs from a tree to deliver four liters of filtered water for cooking and washing in 2.5 minutes
- Includes 4-liter dirty water reservoir, 4-liter clean water reservoir, hollow-fiber microfilter, hoses, shutoff clamp, and storage sack
- Replaceable cartridge filters up to 1,500 gallons; produces flow rate of 1.75 liters/minute; kit weights 11.5 ounces; made in the USA
- Pocket-sized lightweight water filter cleans water on-the-go for hiking, camping, traveling, and emergency preparedness
- Drink directly from the source or fill a water bottle or hydration pack; easy one-handed operation filters one liter in 60 seconds
- Ultralight (5 ounces) and compact (6x2.4 inches), it fits in a stash pocket for trail runners, hikers, and mountain bikers
- Hollow fiber technology allows water to pass through but traps harmful protozoa, like giardia and cryptosporidium, and bacteria, like salmonella
- Effective against bacteria (99.9999%), protozoa (99.9%) and particulate; filters up to 2,000 liters without iodine, chlorine or other chemicals
- ONEPRESS GLOBAL PROTECTION: Empowers international travelers and outdoor adventurers to make the world’s sketchiest water sources safe and clean to drink. Ideal for global travel and outdoor...
- REMOVES ALL PATHOGENS: Viruses, bacteria and protozoa - from any freshwater source on Earth. Filters pesticides, chemicals, heavy metals, and microplastics; improves taste
- UNRIVALED EASE & SPEED: Effortlessly purifies 24 oz (710ml) of water in as quick as eight seconds. Requires no setup time, pumps, hoses, sucking, batteries, chemicals, or prolonged waiting. Simply –...
- MAKES WATER TREATMENT EASY: Use your body weight on the SoftPress Comfort Pads to power purification. Drink and share safe, clean water through the SimpleVent Cap
- AWARD WINNING ONEPRESS VERSATILITY: No straw, pump or gravity bag can match. Effortlessly fill from any spigot, hotel sink, murky river, taco stand, lake, or well.
- Easily create gravity-based water filtering system with 0.1 micron absolute dual-threaded Sawyer MINI water filter and 1-gallon reservoir
- High-performance 0.1 Micron absolute inline filter fits in the palm of your hand and weighs just 2 ounces; 100% of MINI units individually tested three times to performance standards by Sawyer
- Dual-threaded MINI allows you to screw the push/pull cap onto the filter for easy on/off functionality; lightweight wide-mouth bladder for fast, easy filling; convenient carry handle
- Versatile water filter system is great for use as a camping water filter, backcountry treks, emergency prepping, and disaster kits
- Includes MINI Water Filter, 1-gallon bladder, cleaning plunger, cleaning coupling, and gravity hose with adapters; 100% of MINI units individually tested three times to performance standards by Sawyer
- ADVANCED ULTRAFILTRATION TECJNOLOGY: SimPure straw filter made up ultrafiltration Membrane filter, GAC filter, PP fiber filter,mir high iodine filter and joint preset filter system. Through advanced...
- FOOD GRADE MATERIAL: Build out of strong food grade plastics, manufactured with FDA Certificated BPA-Free ABS, very safe, filtration accuracy is 0.1 microns which can can provide you with reliable...
- SAVE MONEY&PORTABLE: Our straw filter up to 1000 liters (264 gallons) of water purification,equivalent to 2000 standard 17 ounce single-use plastic bottles, save your money! With 6.7” x 1.2”...
- EASY TO USE: When you suck on your straw, water is forced through hollow fibers, and through the microfiltration membrane. After use, simply blow out of the straw to clear the filter. You can access...
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE: We provide one year warranty and 30 days money back, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to email us: email@example.com , we will always to stand...
- Filter up to 2000Litres at 0.1microns. 600ml/minute fast flow rate. Turns fresh flowing water into drinkable water instantly.
- Gravity work for filtering. Threads on filter both side. Whole filtraton system can be connected inline.
- Slidelock design reservoir with wide-mouth opening for fast, easy filling. Convenient and comfortable carry handle. Wearproof and EPA Free reservoir.
- Water filter lifespan can be extended by clean water backwash.
- Ultra-light and versatile L630 water filter can be screwed on 28mm thread disposable bottle. BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: lifetime GUARANTEE
- Hollow fiber Membrane: 0.2 micron pore size. Removes 99.999999% of bacteria, 99.999% of protozoa, and 99.999% of Micro plastics
- Carbon fiber capsule: improves taste while reducing lead, other heavy metals, chlorine and Organic chemical matter (pesticides, herbicides, voc)
- Performance: exceeds US EPA drinking water standards for bacteria and parasites. Exceeds NSF 53 standard for reduction of lead and other heavy metals
- Longevity/lifetime: 2, 000 liters/500 gallons (hollow fiber Membrane) 100 liters/26.4 gallons (replaceable carbon capsule)
- Make an impact: for every Life Straw product purchased, a school child in need receives safe drinking water for an entire school year
Our Promise to You
We receive a lot of questions about what products we recommend, especially the products on this page. Questions like:
- What is the best Survival Water Filters for , for or even ?
- What is the best Survival Water Filters to buy?
- What is the best Survival Water Filters to buy on the market?
- or even What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Survival Water Filters?…
All of these above questions make purchase decisions difficult. We know the feeling because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources. Luckily, we use incredibly smart and complicated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Survival Water Filters of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
Last update on 2020-06-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API