13,789 Reviews Scanned
- Shell/Lining Fabric: 100% polyester; Body/Sleeve Filler: 90% duckdown , 10% duckfeather
- Polyester with a density 60% higher than usual in the market. It has excellent windproof and warm-keeping quality.
- The bottom of the eiderdown garment adopts unique crumples. This was coupled with fashion design and manifested a unique practicability of magnificence but at the same time not too overt.
- Featuring warm fleece lined hood, special side zippers, 6 big pockets, it is warm and cute for you to enjoy the outdoor activity in wintry days.
- “Orolay” is our American brand and please choose the seller "Orolay" when you place your order.
- Women's knee-length down puffer coat ideal for casual everyday winter wear commuting to work or to the store
- Moisture-resistant Down Defender treatment on 700 fill power down keeps you warm in wet conditions
- Zip-off hood with removable synthetic fur ruff for a customizable look
- Microfleece-lined zip handwarmer pocket and internal cuffs increase comfort
- Internal zippered pocket keeps personal items close, while interior drop pocket offers more storage space
- Repair holes and tears in down jackets, coats, rain gear, tents, and other outdoor gear with these easy to use, peel and stick patches; no sewing required
- Ultra-strong adhesive tape permanently bonds to synthetic fabrics including nylon, polyester, GORE-TEX fabric, and vinyl
- Ideal for puffy coats, this fabric patch won’t peel off during a wash, and is sealed with a waterproof coating for full weather protection
- Includes three black nylon and three clear patches for nearly invisible repairs
- Packaging may vary
- Self-Adhesive, Ripstop, Nylon Patches for the Repair of Down Jackets and Sleeping Bags
- High quality, performance fabric patches that guarantee a strong, soft and subtle repair.
- Easy to apply - 30 second repair
- Each kit contains 7 patches: Five "circles" (smallest 1.6cm - largest 4.1cm diameter); Two "ovals" (smaller 3.8cm x 5.7cm and larger 4.5cm x 6.2cm)
- Recommended by world leading down outerwear companies/brand name internal made in England since 1937
- High performance/ strong & superior - cleans down filled technical outerwear & effective on all dirt, grime & residual matter
- Removes odors - it is itself odorless & removes any & every musty/unpleasant odor from down/synthetic-filled items in a single wash cycle
- Adds no scent or optical brighteners/ perfect for hunters
- Pfc free/ blue sign certified
- Restore loft and warmth while removing dirt and grime on down-filled jackets, vests, sleeping bags and pillows with this gentle down wash detergent
- Mild formula contains no extra ingredients like perfumes, softeners or optical brighteners that can harm technical fabrics and down insulation
- One pouch of this concentrated down wash formula cleans up to 10 jackets or 5 sleeping bags
- Safe for use on all products with feather insulation including: comforters, duvets, down blends and treated down
- Packaging may vary
- What you get: you will get 15 pieces nylon repair patches, sufficient quantities to meet your sew needs, help fix many kinds of fabric very effectively
- Quality and durable material: these self-adhesive patches are made of nylon, they are durable, hard to be worn out and safe to use, can last a long time,suitable for mending and repairing, firm and...
- Easy to use: these patches with self adhesive design, just peel and stick, no sewing skills or ironing required, very convenient and easy to operate, provide fast, instant repairs to rips, tears or...
- Proper size: each patch measures approx. 20 x 10 cm/ 7.87 x 3.94 inches, you can easily snip this repair patches into various sizes and shapes to meet your different needs
- Wide usages: with self adhesive function, you can use them to decorate and repair your clothes effectively, suitable to be applied to mend or reinforce your clothes, bag or other diy needs, these...
- Recommended by World leading Outerwear Companies / Granger's Made in England Since 1937
- HIGH PERFORMANCE, STRONG & SUPERIOR – Granger’s Down Wash Cleaner protects down filled technical outerwear & effectively cleans all dirt, grime & residual matter
- REMOVES ODOR –It is itself odorless & removes any & every musty/unpleasant odor from down /synthetic-filled items in a single wash cycle
- Adds NO scent or optical brighteners...Great for Hunters!
- Water-based, Fluorocarbon / VOC free and Bluesign Certified Environmentally Friendly
- Nylon Patches Size: 4 X 8 (inch), he Extra-large patch is perfect for repairing holes, blemishes, burns and tears.
- Characteristics and Advantages: The viscosity of Nylon repair patch is very high.The price is cheap, the appearance is luxurious and convenient to operate, cut off the suitable size and stick to the...
- Washable, it is fit for down jacket, rain umbrella, tent, outdoor sleeping bag and air mattress,outerwear, backpacks,and gloves.
- Numerous fabric patch supplies: sufficient quantity to meet your craft or sewing needs, make your jeans different all the time.Paste in the stain or break is not to be founded easily.
- Satisfaction Guarantee: Please refer to the color in the picture or description to choose the right color. If you have any questions, you could contact us within 24 hours.
- Fix fabric and vinyl gear fast and repair holes and tears to tents, tarps and furniture with this peel and stick repair tape; no sewing required
- The ultra-strong Tenacious Tape adhesive permanently bonds to outdoor fabrics and materials including nylon, rubber and plastic; use it on awnings and canopies
- This fabric repair tape is sealed with a waterproof coating and won’t peel off during a wash or a storm
- Make nearly invisible repairs with clear vinyl, black nylon, or another matching color
- Packaging may vary
Our Promise to You
We receive a lot of questions about what products we recommend, especially the products on this page. Questions like:
- What is the best Patagonia Sleeping Bag Coats for , for or even ?
- What is the best Patagonia Sleeping Bag Coats to buy?
- What is the best Patagonia Sleeping Bag Coats to buy on the market?
- or even What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Patagonia Sleeping Bag Coats?…
All of these above questions make purchase decisions difficult. We know the feeling because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources. Luckily, we use incredibly smart and complicated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Patagonia Sleeping Bag Coats of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
Last update on 2020-01-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API