6,506 Reviews Scanned
- Compression sack and storage sack included. Cyclone construction wraps a blend of continuous-filament and cut-staple insulation around the bag in efficient, compressible vertical baffles.
- Draft collar for comfort and to prevent heat loss. Pad loops for attaching the bag to a sleeping pad.
- Shaped hood for more warmth and comfort.
- The quintessential synthetic, 20-degree bag for three-season mountaineering has an efficient design that maximizes warmth and compressibility while reducing weight.
- Body: 50D Cire Polyester Taffeta Embossed
- Hood/Bottom/Liner: 50 Cire Polyester Taffeta
- Heatseeker Eco Synthetic Insulation Composed of 30% Post-Consumer Recycled Material
- Wraparound Footbox Zipper so the bag can lie flat
- Short Side Zipper so the bag acts more like bedding at home
Our Promise to You
We receive a lot of questions about what products we recommend, especially the products on this page. Questions like:
- What is the best North Face Guide Sleeping Bags for , for or even ?
- What is the best North Face Guide Sleeping Bags to buy?
- What is the best North Face Guide Sleeping Bags to buy on the market?
- or even What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) North Face Guide Sleeping Bags?…
All of these above questions make purchase decisions difficult. We know the feeling because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources. Luckily, we use incredibly smart and complicated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the North Face Guide Sleeping Bags of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
Last update on 2020-01-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API