8,443 Reviews Scanned
- 3-season, 4-person backpacking tent that offers the most livable accommodations in a lightweight freestanding design
- Pole geometry maximizes space with 53 sq. feet of floor area, interior peak height of 44 inches, plus 22 sq. feet of vestibule area
- Complete setup weighs 7 lbs. and packs down to 21x7 inches; minimalist setup option uses footprint, poles, and rainfly and weighs 6.5 lbs.
- Xtreme Shield Waterproof Coating lasts up to 3 times longer than standard waterproof coatings; Easton Syclone Poles resist breaking in fierce winds
- Includes tent, one unified hub-and-pole system, rainfly, stakes, and guy lines; footprint sold separately; manufacturer’s 3-year limited warranty
- Minimum weight is 2.67 kg/5 lb. 15 oz.; Fast & Light option is 2.11 kg/4 lb. 11 oz.
- Head and elbow room throughout tent; two large side-entry vestibules to store gear
- Two large StayDry doors door with built-in rain gutters; adaptable, cross-ventilating rainfly
- Unified hub-and-pole system with color-coded clips; ultra-compact compression stuff sack
- Custom fit Tent Footprint tarp for the MSR Papa Hubba NX 4-Person Lightweight Backpacking Tent
- 68D polyester taffeta 2000mm polyurethane & DWR
- Provides increased protection from water and wear and tear
- Weighs .81 pounds; measures 84 by 91 inches; packaged length of 9.5 inches, with 2-inch width, and 1-inch height
- Manufacturer’s 3-year limited warranty
- Custom-fit Protection for your tent floor
- Provides increased Protection from water and wear-and-tear
- Material: 68D polyester taffeta 2000mm polyurethane & DWR
- Fits papa hubba nx tent
- Includes limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- Unique pole geometry optimizes headroom and fits two mats; adaptable rainfly allows for excellent views
- Built-in gear lofts and glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls enhance livability
- Includes an MSR Elixir footprint that allows for a lightweight fast & light setup with rainfly
- Freestanding system features color-coded poles, clips and webbing, Plus red vestibules for fast and easy setup
- Mesh and solid fabric panels offer ventilation, warmth and privacy
- Added storage: hooped Vestibule expands weatherproof storage
- Integrated floor: partial floor creates a Dry, clean place to store gear out of the way
- Versatile: turns your backpacking tent into a base camp tent
- Convenient: extra-large door and integrated design allows convenient, covered access to gear
- Compatibility: not compatible with Elixir 4 or papa hubba tents
- Lighter weight alternative tent body for minimalist travelers for the MSR papa hubba NX tent
- Use in place of tent body to reduce pack weight
- More weather protection than a footprint
- Guards against side wind & rain splatter
- 68D Taffeta Polyester
- Protects from water and wear and tear
- Custom fit for the Pappa Hubba NX tent
- Can be setup in Fast and Light configuration for minimalist trips
Our Promise to You
We receive a lot of questions about what products we recommend, especially the products on this page. Questions like:
- What is the best MSR Papa Hubba Tents for , for or even ?
- What is the best MSR Papa Hubba Tents to buy?
- What is the best MSR Papa Hubba Tents to buy on the market?
- or even What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) MSR Papa Hubba Tents?…
All of these above questions make purchase decisions difficult. We know the feeling because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources. Luckily, we use incredibly smart and complicated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the MSR Papa Hubba Tents of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
Last update on 2020-01-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API