7,166 Reviews Scanned
- Ultralight, ultra-packable 3-season, 2-person backpacking tent
- 29 sq. feet of floor area, interior peak height of 34 inches, plus 14 sq. feet of vestibule area
- Ultralight, durable carbon fiber poles, lightweight fabrics and zipper-free vestibule make these tents as light as a tarp
- Rainfly has DuraShield waterproof coating; tent floor has Xtreme Shield waterproof and durable water repellent (DWR) coatings
- Floor Dimensions: 84 x 50 in; Packed Size: 17 x 5 in; Minimum Weight: 1 lb 13 oz; Packaged Weight: 2 lb 3 oz; manufacturer’s 3-year limited warranty
- Full-protection, featherweight livability for three for under 1.03 kg (2 lb. 4 oz)
- The weight of a tarp with the Protection and ease of setup of a tent
- Simple, non-freestanding design with weight-saving, zipper-free Vestibule
- Seam-taped, (No Suggestions)-coated rainflies and floors offer weather Protection
- Rainfly: 7D nylon Ripstop polyurethane coated 1,200 mm | canopy: 10D nylon micromesh | floor: 15D nylon polyurethane coated 1,500 mm
- Ultralight 2-person, 3-season backpacking tent that provides full protection without a big weight penalty
- 29 square feet of floor area, interior peak height of 36 inches, plus 17.5 square feet of vestibule area
- 2 Large doors offer easy access to generous-sized interior with a micromesh canopy for maximum ventilation, moisture control, and bug-free protection
- Xtreme Shield waterproof-coated rainfly and floor; supremely durable Easton Syclone poles
- Floor dimensions: 84 x 50 in; packed size: 18 x 6 in; minimum weight: 2 lb 8 oz; packaged weight: 2 lb 15 oz; manufacturer’s 3-year limited warranty
- Unique pole geometry optimizes headroom and fits two mats; adaptable rainfly allows for excellent views
- Built-in gear lofts and glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls enhance livability
- Includes an MSR Elixir footprint that allows for a lightweight fast & light setup with rainfly
- Freestanding system features color-coded poles, clips and webbing, Plus red vestibules for fast and easy setup
- Mesh and solid fabric panels offer ventilation, warmth and privacy
- 3-season, 3-person backpacking tent that offers the most livable accommodations in a lightweight freestanding design
- Pole geometry maximizes space with 39 sq. feet of floor area, interior peak height of 44 inches, plus 14 sq. feet of vestibule area
- Complete setup weighs 4.8 lbs. and packs down to 21x7 inches; minimalist setup option uses footprint, poles, and rainfly and weighs 4.4 lbs.
- Xtreme Shield Waterproof Coating lasts up to 3 times longer than standard waterproof coatings; Easton Syclone Poles resist breaking in fierce winds
- Includes tent, one unified hub-and-pole system, rainfly, stakes, and guy lines; footprint sold separately; manufacturer’s 3-year limited warranty
- Ultralight shelter for two thru-hikers or long-distance backpackers looking to shed weight without sacrificing bug-free protection
- 30 sq. feet of floor area, interior peak height of 38 inches with one door
- Micromesh canopy for maximum ventilation, moisture control and bug-free protection
- Pair with a compatible Thru-Hiker 70 Wing or 100 Wing (sold separately) for versatile protection options
- Floor Dimensions: 84 x 52 inches; weighs 1.13 pounds and packs down to 10 x 4 inches; manufacturer’s 3-year limited warranty
- Universal tent footprint for 2-person MSR tents
- Fits the MSR Hubba Hubba, MSR FreeLite 2, MSR Carbon Reflex 2, MSR Access 2, and MSR Thru Hiker Mesh House 2 tents or any similarly sized tent
- Provides increased protection from water and wear and tear; lighweight, durable construction
- Includes stuff sack; manufacturer’s 3-year limited warranty
- Weighs .44 pounds with 82-inch length and 48-inch width; packaged length of 10 inches, with 10-inch width, and 1-inch height
- Lighter weight alternative tent body for minimalist travelers for the MSR carbon reflex 2 tent
- Use in place of tent body to reduce pack weight
- More weather protection than a footprint
- Guards against side wind & rain splatter
- Spacious, lightweight backpacking tent with full micromesh canopy for excellent breathability and views
- 21.5 square feet of floor area, interior peak height of 39 inches, plus 9 square feet of vestibule area
- Wide floor plan and steep sidewalls create a roomy interior that accommodates a 25-inch wide mattress; built-in gear lofts store small items
- Easy-pitch, hubbed pole design with lightweight, strong aluminum poles; long-lasting Xtreme Shield waterproof coating on tent body and rainfly
- Floor dimensions: 88 x 35 in; packed size: 20 x 5 in; minimum weight: 3 lbs 5 oz; complete setup: 3 lbs 12 oz; manufacturer’s 3-year limited warranty
Our Promise to You
We receive a lot of questions about what products we recommend, especially the products on this page. Questions like:
- What is the best Msr Carbon Reflex 2 Backpacking Tents for , for or even ?
- What is the best Msr Carbon Reflex 2 Backpacking Tents to buy?
- What is the best Msr Carbon Reflex 2 Backpacking Tents to buy on the market?
- or even What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Msr Carbon Reflex 2 Backpacking Tents?…
All of these above questions make purchase decisions difficult. We know the feeling because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources. Luckily, we use incredibly smart and complicated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Msr Carbon Reflex 2 Backpacking Tents of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
Last update on 2020-08-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API