15,848 Reviews Scanned
- A mat for two or a luxurious mat for one
- R Value: 3.30
- Weight: Medium: 37oz; Large Wide: 48oz
- Dimensions: 72x41.3; Large Wide: 77.6x51.2
- SUPERIOR BASECAMP PAD - It's more like a bed than a sleeping pad; The megamat 10 keeps you toasty warm and comfortable while car camping, rafting, or at basecamp; 3.9 in. of loft and stretch tricot...
- SELF-INFLATING W/ MINI PUMP (LW) - Save your breath after a long day on the trail; The Megamat 10 self inflates with easy firmness adjustment with compact Mini Pump; Inflated dimensions of 77.6 x 25.6...
- SUMMER / WINTER COMFORT - Designed for 4 season comfort, the Megamat 10 features Bluesign-certified insulation that keep you toasty in temperatures down to -54 degrees F
- INNOVATIVE CARRY SACK (LW) - Packing up is far easier with the height adjustable roll top bag with a carrying strap; Megamat, Mini Pump, repair kit, and manuals fit snugly and effortlessly; Packed...
- HIGH-QUALITY BUILD & 5 YEAR WARRANTY - 3D construction for edge-to-edge sleeping surface; Oeko-Tex 100 Certified materials are free from harmful chemicals; Hydrolysis-resistant, Polyester top and...
- 2-person capacity; 7.6 pounds minimum weight; 8.7 pounds packed weight; 29 square-foot floor area
- Easy setup with premounted canopy, continuous, color-coded pole sleeves, easy adjust tension pole pockets
- All-conditions tunnel-style tent; large vestibule
- Seamless bathtub floor with taped corner seams guarantees waterproof performance; fabric resists a water column rating of 14+ PSI or 10,000 mm.
- Drain above the side entrance prevents rain from entering when door is opened
- ULTRALIGHT SHELTER - The Mira II HL's spacious build, weather-tight construction, packed weight of 3.2 lbs., and packed size of 16.6 x 4.7 in. make it the go-to choice for any excursion, rain or...
- OUTLAST THE ELEMENTS - The internal frame design creates a sturdier, roomier shelter that holds up to the tests of wind, rain, and snow; Rain fly is factory seam-taped and PFC free; Materials are...
- DOUBLE DRY STORAGE - Dual doors means dual vestibules for storing gear from the weather; Total vestibule area is 14 sq. ft.
- IT'S THE LITTLE THINGS - The doors can be folded back and secured easily with the line and hook; A webbing stiffener holds both folds of the door apart for excellent ventilation; A clever slider...
- QUALITY BUILD & 2-YEAR WARRANTY - Rainfly, canopy, and floor are silicone / PU-coated ripstop nylon; DAC Featherlite aluminum green anodizing 9.3 mm and 8.7 poles; Materials are Oeko-Tex 100 certified
- Books, Green Moss (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 115 Pages - 01/26/2019 (Publication Date) - Independently published (Publisher)
- ULTRALIGHT SHELTER - With a minimum weight of 4.3 lb, the 3-season Venus II UL won't slow your expedition down; Maximum weight is 5 lb
- OUTLAST THE ELEMENTS - The flat pole sleeves developed by Exped are the perfect solution for quick setup and low resistance to wind, snow, and rain
- PROTECTION MADE SIMPLE - Rainfly protrudes over the canopy and prevents rain from dripping in when doors are opened; The Tent Anchor permits one-handed removal and remounting of the canopy
- IT'S THE LITTLE THINGS - Zipper sliders have color coded, reflective, and glow in the dark tabs; Mesh pockets prevent chaos and help organize personal items; Factory seam taped for waterproof...
- PREMIUM POLES - End caps of the Featherlite Aluminum tent pole segments can be removed to shorten the shock cord in cold weather or for repairs to the pole
- Pole structure of a Venus II
- Roll-up tent fly
- Two large doors
- Large mesh panels on canopy walls
- Canopy fits 3 Lightweight or 4 M mats
- Tent-Applications: mountaineering
- Tent-Type: igloo tent
- Tent-Number of persons: 2
- Tent-Direction: diagonal
- Tent-Number of tentrooms
- Comfortable and spacious tent for up to 6 sleepers
- Standing height canopy
- Two in one canopy with seperator door
- Free standing endoskeleton design
- Large mesh panels for ventilation
- AWARD-WINNING DESIGN - The all-season, "reference-standard" mat; 2.8 in. of loft delivers regenerative rest in the backcountry; Stable baffle construction with top and bottom laminate insulation...
- WARM FOR WINTER - The Synmat 7 is insulated with Bluesign Certified, Texped microfiber insulation and is rated to 1.4 degrees F; The perfect choice for year-round camping comfort
- TRAIL READY - Ideal for backpacking, camping, rafting, and hunting trips, the Synmat 7 packs down to 10.6 x 6.1 in. dia. with a weight of 2.4 lbs.
- INTEGRATED PUMP - Save your breath after a long day's trek; Intuitive design ensures swift, moisture-free inflation of the mat; Inflated dimensions of 77.6 x 25.6 in.
- HIGH-QUALITY BUILD & 5-YEAR WARRANTY - Oeko-Tex 100 Certified materials are free from harmful chemicals; Hydrolysis-resistant, Polyester top and bottom with TPU laminate; Honeycomb-embossed top
Our Promise to You
We receive a lot of questions about what products we recommend, especially the products on this page. Questions like:
- What is the best Exped Tents for , for or even ?
- What is the best Exped Tents to buy?
- What is the best Exped Tents to buy on the market?
- or even What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Exped Tents?…
All of these above questions make purchase decisions difficult. We know the feeling because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources. Luckily, we use incredibly smart and complicated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Exped Tents of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
Last update on 2020-01-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API