14,436 Reviews Scanned
- A mat for two or a luxurious mat for one
- R Value: 3.30
- Weight: Medium: 37oz; Large Wide: 48oz
- Dimensions: 72x41.3; Large Wide: 77.6x51.2
- TAKE COMFORT ANYWHERE - Exped’s MegaSleep replicates your at-home sleeping experience wherever your adventure takes you; Quality fabrics, quick-drying synthetic insulation, and a spacious design set...
- CHOOSE YOUR WARMTH (DUO 25) - Designed for a variety of temperatures, the Duo model has two temp ratings depending on sleeping configuration; Sleep with the dark blue side up for colder nights (25 F)...
- LIGHTWEIGHT & PACKABLE (DUO 25) - The MegaSleep is super comfortable for car camping, yet light and compact for backpacking; The DUO 25 degree model weighs only 64.2 oz and packs down to 11.8 x 7.1 x...
- FULL-FEATURED - Adventure-ready storage duffel included with purchase; All next-to-skin fabrics are treatment-free, minimizing skin contact with allergens or chemicals; Glow in the dark zipper pulls...
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY - This product carries a 5-year warranty on defects in materials and workmanship; At their discretion, EXPED will repair or replace any part that fails due to a manufacturing defect;...
- SUPERIOR BASECAMP PAD - It's more like a bed than a sleeping pad; The megamat 10 keeps you toasty warm and comfortable while car camping, rafting, or at basecamp; 3.9 in. of loft and stretch tricot...
- SELF-INFLATING W/ MINI PUMP - Save your breath after a long day on the trail; The Megamat 10 self inflates with easy firmness adjustment with compact Mini Pump
- SUMMER / WINTER COMFORT - Designed for 4 season comfort, the Megamat 10 features Bluesign-certified insulation that keep you toasty in temperatures down to -54 degrees F
- INNOVATIVE CARRY SACK (LXW) - Packing up is far easier with the height adjustable roll top bag with a carrying strap; Megamat, Mini Pump, repair kit, and manuals fit snugly and effortlessly
- HIGH-QUALITY BUILD & 5 YEAR WARRANTY - 3D construction for edge-to-edge sleeping surface; Oeko-Tex 100 Certified materials are free from harmful chemicals; Hydrolysis-resistant, Polyester top and...
- Comfort Temperature: 41 F, Limit Temperature: 32 F, Extreme Temperature: 5 F
- Fill: europ. goose down 90/10, RDS, Fillpower: 800+ cu in (EN-Norm), Fill Weight: 18.2 oz
- Up to body size: 76.8 in, Length: 82.7 in, Shoulder Width: 70.9 in, Foot Width: 41.3 in
- Weight: 35.1 oz
- Packed Size: 9.1 × 5.9 × 5.9 in
- Durable FlatValves for quick inflation and deflation
- Height-adjustable roll top bag with carry strap, which can also be used as a shoulder bag.
- Includes Mini Pump as inflation aid
- REPLACMENT PAD BAG - For Exped Megamat series pads
- EASY STORAGE - side opening makes it easy to put away and store pads
- EASY TO CARRY - Strap doubles as a shoulder strap for easy transportation
- VOLUME MINIMIZING DESGIN - Height-adjustable roll-top bag for variable packing volume
- MULTI-USE DESIGN - Built to function as both a sleeping bag and a cozy quilt for two, the VersaQuilt Duo makes your backcountry sleep system as comfortable as your bed at home
- TOASTY WARM - 650 fill, RDS-Certified down insulation keeps you and your partner warm down to 18F for warm sleepers and 37F for cold sleepers; Fits campers up to 76.8" in height
- STRETCH OUT - Unlike most sleeping bags, the VersaQuilt's square design allows plenty of room to sprawl out, side sleep, and roll over in the night; Combines with all Exped Mat Sheets
- LIGHT & PACKABLE - Weighing 27.5 oz and packing down to 1.7 L, the Scout will support you both at base camp and on backpacking trips
- TOUGH BUILD - The VersaQuilt is build to withstand heavy use on rugged camping trips; 30 D nylon Texped is Oeko-Tex 100 certified, durable, and long-lasting; DWR-coated shell is water resistant to...
- MATERIALS: 65% 30 D Tencel, 35% 30 D recycled Polyester
- DIMENSIONS: Length 77.6 in, Shoulder Width 49.2 in, Foot Width 49.2 in
- COMPACT AND LIGHTWEIGHT: Mat weighs only 8.6oz. Comes with a packsack. Packed height: 12.2 in Packed diameter: 3.9 in
- WARRANTY: 5 Years
- Fits on Expeds SynMat HL Duo M, SynMat HL Duo Winter Mand SynMat Duo M or 2 HL-mat
- Attachment loops: loops along the edge allow connection to sleeping bags Deepsleep 400 and Deep
- Polyesterfleece surface
- mesh perimeter prevent moisture wicking up into the sheet
- cinch tight on underside with cord and cordlock
Our Promise to You
We receive a lot of questions about what products we recommend, especially the products on this page. Questions like:
- What is the best Exped Duo Sleeping Bags for , for or even ?
- What is the best Exped Duo Sleeping Bags to buy?
- What is the best Exped Duo Sleeping Bags to buy on the market?
- or even What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Exped Duo Sleeping Bags?…
All of these above questions make purchase decisions difficult. We know the feeling because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources. Luckily, we use incredibly smart and complicated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Exped Duo Sleeping Bags of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
Last update on 2020-01-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API